Portable air cleaner for VOCs abatement
Portable air cleaner
VOCs treatment in petrochemical sector
Our customer is an Italian company with a prominent position in the petrochemical industry, both at national and international level.
The company requested the realization of an activated carbon filtering system to be used in activities that generate VOCs.
The filter will be used in a potentially explosive atmosphere and will be subject to chemical aggression resulting from the acid emissions present in the industrial pole.
Filtering mobile unit:
In order to meet the particular needs of the customer and the industry in which it operates, Tecnosida® realized a filtering mobile unit with:
- Cart with metal frame, parking brake and coupling device;
- Antistatic coiled tube;
- Demister (Drop separator) used to separate liquid droplets present in the gaseous stream;
- Fan with ring sealing device and grease for temperatures up to 300 C ° and Pmax. ~ 1.5 bar abs;
- Activated carbon filter= is the best solution for VOCs abatement;
- Chimney with test sample for checking filter efficiency.
The system is equipped with a plug that is compatible with the sockets installed in the wards. All components are ATEX compliant (ATEX II 3G IIB T5) so the system can be used in potentially explosive atmosphere. The electric panel has also been equipped with a buttom to allow emergency stop.
All components are made of stainless steel (AISI 308) to protect the system from chemical aggression.