Our plants represents the best solution for the problems of our customers because they allow to heal the work environment and, at the same time, to reduce powders and VOCs emissions from paint production.
In detail, the DUSTdown® bag filter is an high efficiency technology that can remove fine and ultra-fine dusts, while keeping a high filtration efficiency. It has the following characteristics:
- Is designed and built on the basis of your specific needs;
- May be designed in order to ensure a very high filtration efficiency, up to 99,9%;
- Is simple, reliable and economic;
- May be designed in order to comply with the ATEX norms, in the case of potentially explosive dusts.
Chemsorb® activated carbon filters, on the other hand, are suitable to abate almost all compounds of organic origin (VOCs and odorous emission), and many of inorganic origin. It has the following characteristics:
- May be designed with different shapes (cylinder or parallelepiped). These construction methods make it easy to extend the filter after the installation;
- Are simple to use and their efficiency is kept constant thanks to ordinary maintenance;
- May be used to filter a wide range of gaseous pollutants.