In general, the emission from cited work phases must be captured and conveyed in order to reduce the load of pollutants in the indoor air keeping it safe. Subsequently, in the case where it is not possible to observe the limit values set by the authorities, must be installed suitable abatement systems.
In order to propose the best solution for your business, Tecnosida® bases its design on a proper site survey and analysis and study of the as-is situation. This procedure allows to define an optimum sizing of the suction line and of any subsequent treatment systems.
According to pollutants, Tecnosida® can avail of the following equipment, calibrated on your production process:
- Range of hoods, suitable to minimize the amount of pollutants that enters in the working sites.
- Dust Collectors such as bag filters or, in the least problematic cases, panel filters. These devices are capable of reducing the concentrations of outgoing dust from the stack (or to the next stage of treatment).
- Coalescing filters, for the separation of oily mists found in the fumes that are picked up at the extrusion lines and polymerization.
- Activated carbon filters for the treatment of solvents or of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).
- Scrubber in case of acid gas produced at high temperature
- Thermal oxidizer in case of high concentration of VOC
Follow our blog for more information!