What is DUSTTask, cell filter?
Cell or bag filters are dry filtration equipments that, thanks to their robustness, low pressure drops, high efficiency and low cost, are suitable for use in any air filtration plant. They ensure excellent working conditions and low operating costs even in extremely harsh conditions.
Cartridge filter: how does it work?
The operating principle of the DUSTTask filters is simple: it’s based on the interposition of serial filtering panels between the «dusty zone» and the «clean zone».
Tecnosida®, thanks to its long experience in the field, is able to realize filters with the more efficient arrangement of the filtering material, that is made from a high and well-determined number of layers made of a special fabric (chosen on the base of the specific application). This arrangement, in addition to ensure a remarkable separation capacity, allows filters to retain large amounts of dust, while maintaining very low pressure drops.
Benefits of the DUSTTask filter
The DUSTTask filter:
- can be realized of any size in a simple and rational way, through the use of modular subframes;
- is based on the use of a wide range of bag/cartridge filtering materials, able to adapt to each specific application;
- has reduced costs;
- can be used as pre-filter or as final filter for dust and oil mist;
- has extremely compact dimensions.
- differential pressure switch;
- differential manometer (Pitot tube);
- triboelectric sensor, for the measurement of dusts concentration in the outgoing airflow;
- regenerable filters, with the stainless steel version.
DUSTtask filter: maintenance service
- Verify filter’s proper functioning
- Keep high filtration efficiency
- Reduce economic and energetic wastes
- Comply with safety and environmental rules and regulations
Contact us for more information
DUSTTask | panel dedusting filter / Info request
Send here technical requirements, for proposal or proposals for collaboration, we are committed to respond within 24 hours.