The treated effluent, purified by these oily substances, is then aspirated by the fan and sent toward the eject chimney.
OILSCREEN makes the most of its potential if the treated oils have a high viscosity and if the flow is free from dust. In fact, depending on possible other pollutants present in the stream to be treated, the system may require a pre-treatment.
Strenghts of the OILSCREEN coalescing filter
The OILSCREEN coalescing filter:
- is able to achieve a filtration efficiency higher than 99,99%;
- allows the recovery of the pollutant, thanks to the tank placed at the base of the filter;
- maintains its properties unchanged and doesn’t undergo degradation or deteriorations even after thermal shock (within certain limits);
- doesn’t require any special maintenance or replacement;
- allows treating airflows with temperatures up to 80°C;
- is a compact equipment;
- it has a heating system for thermostabilization;
- it can be made complete of external insulation, at various degrees of insulation, in order to avoid the undesirable effect of water vapor condensation possibly present in the emissions to be treated.