Work tables, complete with filtration system, are currently used for suction and capture of fumes and small dust particles, in processes such as:
- polishing in mechanical engineering;
They could be used, with the right arrangements, even in marble or chemistry treatments.
This workbench is mainly used for the extraction of welding fumes and particulate, sanding, grinding, iron, marble, plastic and all activities where there is a need to create a safe workplace for the operator and limit the area affected by particulate emissions.
It is characterized by:
- painted steel load bearing structure of a suitable thickness, pre-configured for handling by means of a pallet jack, lift truck and/or securing to the floor. The sides of the structure are supplied with standard parts allowing the connection to the extractor fan or hose on both the right and left hand sides of the work table;
- sturdy consolidated extraction surface is modifiable, depending on the work to be carried out, by means of fitted guides which allow the ventilation slots to be increased or decreased;
- removable front extractor fan panel, with removable side panels which can be opened by means of fitted hinges;
- internal mechanical pre-filter section consisting of an anti-spark, cylindrical steel mesh filter;
- sealed particulate containment drawers.
All these features make it suitable for powder coating. It can also be used as cutting table or welding bench (welding table).
The dimensions of the bench, the extraction work surface and the removable perimeter guards are sized to allow suitable collection speed, while protecting the operator from the risk of inhalation limiting the work area to prevent dispersion of the pollutant into the environment.
The structure manufactured from welded and painted thick sheet metal allows heavy-duty use and flexibility, even for occasional processes of manual plasma cutting.
The downdraft table therefore consists of:
- painted steel load bearing structure of a suitable thickness;
- sturdy baffled extraction surface. It is replaceable according to the work to be carried out, by means of fitted guides;
- front and side extractor fan panels, removable by means of fitted hinges;
- internal mechanical pre-filter section consisting of an anti-spark, cylindrical steel mesh filter with filtration carried out by means of high efficiency, large surface area synthetic pocket filters; this guarantees significant accumulation of small granular particulates;
- lower sealed particulate containment drawers.
BAZ down-draught benches manufactured from galvanised steel giving exceptional value for money and come complete with:
- settling chamber;
- filter section with F8 efficiency pre-filters and filters, and pocket filters which are easily removed from the side for cleaning and replacement;
- practical extractable drawer for the collection of larger slag or accidentally dropped objects;
- silenced side exhaust to release filtered air into the environment;
- centrifugal fan with backward curved impeller blades.
INDUSTRIAL BENCHES / Info request
Send here technical requirements, for proposal or proposals for collaboration, we are committed to respond within 24 hours.